Starting the day with a good wholesome meal around our table, is important to us as a family. A good breakfast, quality time as a family and a cup of coffee is our recipe for a good morning, and lately Nutrific, has ensured we have SUPER MORNINGS! After all, how you start your day will determine how your day continues…
This highly versatile breakfast is a family favourite. Some of us like it hot, some cold. Others sweet, some savoury… would you believe me if I told you there are over 1000 ways to enjoy this wholegrain essential that belongs in every kitchen? Check out http://www.somanyways.co.za
Having recently introduced their beautiful new look, landing on South African shelves during January this year, we have really been enjoying Nutrific biscuits for many reasons! Some of which;
• Nutrific biscuits are made with 100% wholegrain wheat – this means they are high in fibre, keeping you fuller for longer and promoting good gut health – the start of a healthy immune system.
• Nutrific is low in fat, low in sugar and low in salt.
• With only 134 calories per two-biscuit serving, it’s packed with many of the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy, including more than one third of your Recommended Daily Intake of vitamins Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3)
• It’s also a great source of Iron
• The biscuit form also makes portion control a breeze – ideal when getting the kids to help themselves.
Not bad for a great tasting little cereal biscuit, right? I love that Nutrific provides a great start to every day for my family. I also love that it can be enjoyed hot or cold milk, with yoghurt or juice, fruit or honey and even butter and jam. At home, or on the go…
It’s available in packs of 12 (a convenience pack), 24 (a couple pack), 48 (a family pack) and 72 (an adorer pack) – for every family size. It’s super affordable too, ranging in price from R13-99 to R73-99. With milk, a 2-biscuit serving of Nutrific Wholewheat Biscuits costs less than R5… excellent value for a breakfast that gives you so much nutrition!
Nutritional goodness, convenience and affordability… what more could we ask for in a breakfast cereal?
This post is a paid partnership with Nutrific Wholewheat Biscuits.